[haiku-i18n] Re: Date move rest of languages over to pootle

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:59:16 -0800

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:20 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Khaled Berraoui!
>
> On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:34:56 +0100 Khaled Berraoui wrote:
>> that's too bad,because the arabic language is this situation! is
>> there a
>> way to export it manually to pootle just taking the whole
>> thing(unnaproved
>> & partial strings)?
>
> Unfortunately not. That's why I had to painstakingly go through every
> language I was aware of and approve every string. You still have until
> Feb. 19th to approve "orange" strings until Niels pulls everything into
> Pootle.
>
> Just make sure Niels knows to also pull "ar" then...

I started approving Arabic yesterday, got about half-way thru it.  If
you'd like to go ahead and finish it up that'd be great.  I also
approved the handful of Afrikaans translations that were orange.  Can
we keep HTA up for the partial translations for another month so that
we don't lose the partial work that was done on some of the other
langauges?  I'd like to at least make sure we get any languages that
GCI students put time in on.
-scottmc