[haiku-i18n] Re: Date move rest of languages over to pootle

  • From: Niels Sascha Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 10:14:01 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi scottmc!
>
> On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:29:47 -0800 scottmc wrote:
>> Here's the list of languages that we had mentor coverage for during
>> GCI,
>> not all got worked on but many did.  Did I miss any?
>
> This is what's currently in the repository, as reported by the hta-
> committer.sh script:
>
> src/tools/hta_committer.sh --download
> Downloading languages: be bg cs da de el en_ca en_gb eo es fi fr hr hu
> it ja ko lt nb nl pl pt_br pt ro ru sk sv uk zh-Hans

Nice! The following are already in our repository:
be de fr lt nl ro ru sk zh-Hans

That means we are left with:
bg cs da el en_ca en_gb eo es fi hr hu it ja ko nb nl pl pt_br pt sv uk

My suggestion would be to first transfer the languages that do not
have active maintainers. Someone with a HTA account can just approve
the translations and push them to the git repository. If they are
there, I can import them into Pootle.

The maintained languages can have some time to process all the changes
and give a shout whenever they are ready. I would say the deadline for
a full migration is 19 February 2012. After that all translations get
migrated without checking.

Regards,