[haiku-i18n] Re: Date move rest of languages over to pootle

  • From: "kirilla@xxxxxxxxxx" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:16:47 +0100

9 feb 2012 kl. 17:59 skrev Humdinger:

> Hi!
>
> On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 12:46:05 -0800 scottmc wrote:
>> What about the ones that only have partial translations? (Afrikaans
>> and Estonian for example) I see many that just have a few orange
>> parts
>
> I wasn't aware that there are other partial translations besides the
> list I posted before (bg cs da el en_ca en_gb eo es fi hr hu it ja ko
> nb pl pt_br pt sv)
>
> Is there a list of _all_ (partial) translations?

IIRC, the hta_committer script skips any languages that have not yet seen
their first commit - if the script still creates its list of languages to get
based
on the ones it finds in the source checkout. (It seemed like a good idea
at the time.)

I think you can tell the script to get these other languages one by one,
and it will pick them up after that. Not that it will be of much use now that
HTA is being superseded. :-]

/Jonas