[guidedogchat] Re: school visits

  • From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 20:26:03 +0100

No, we definitely are not allowed to allow others to work our dogs!! I must admit my ex and I did swap ours occasionally to see what would happen, but only on the street outside our house. His went for me but mine refused to go anywhere with him, lol!!

Mel.

-----Original Message----- From: J Kimbell
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 11:29 PM
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: school visits

We arent allowed to let others try our dogs as far as I know but I am a
registered speaker and do the talks. they are good fun.
Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fay Marshall" <fmkc@xxxxxxxxx>