[guidedogchat] Re: school visits

  • From: sarah leadbetter <saz.leadbetter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 20:11:03 +0100

Hi Vince, that was funny story and you having to explain the facts of life to
that little boy, i get ask all sorts of questions some good and you want to
laugh when i do talks to children, when i did a talk to a local brownies they
asked if me and Kiki could go every week and could Kiki could be their mascot,
i do enjoy doing these talks and the children enjoy meeting Kiki as well, Sarahx

Sara Leadbetter Sent from my iPhone