[guidedogchat] Re: school visits

  • From: "Norman Waddington" <normanwaddington504@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 16:11:36 +0100

Hi Pam,

I did many schools over the years and had regular appointments with my
schools.  The nice part is after the vbisit when you get letters from the
kids.  Make sure that they do not come too close to your dog and keep plenty
of space round the dog.  Tell them to keep quiet and calm so it will be less
stressful for the dog.  Mostly it is common seence!

Norman.