[guidedogchat] Re: school visits

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:12:05 +0100

No, I think its stillt he case that you should have had your dog at least
ayear.
Julia

    From: "J Kimbell"
    To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    What age are the kids? I'm an official speaker for GDBA and we are given
    prompt cards to work from with statistics that we can refer to. Just for
    background, and then talk about our own experiences. We arent allowed to do
    working demos that I know of or let otehrs have a go with our dogs. I
    wouldnt anyway as mine could pull someone over if they arent used to dogs,
    as she is very boisterous, but I can control it as I've handled dogs for
    over 30 years. But good luck, they can be quite fun, especially the silly
    questions kids can ask!!
    Julia