[guidedogchat] Re: school visits

  • From: "Louise Johnson" <herclouise@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 09:01:40 -0700

Hi Pam my name is Louise and I have been in class rooms talking to children
and it is wonderful and the younger they are the harder questions come out.
When I do five and six year old kids there questions are ones that sometimes
have more then one answer and I try to just answer the basic way and
sometimes I get questions like.  Why are you blind and why does god make you
blind why cann't he give you sight back just some of the questions I get
everytime I'm in a class room.

I find that telling the kids that at the end of the time I will take the
harness off and they can come two at a time to pet and meet the dog really
keeps them happy.  If you want to ask more questions off list please write
me.

Herclouise@xxxxxxx
From Louise and Hawk