[guidedogchat] Re: free run

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 08:59:26 +0100

Urgh, I've had the stinky dogs in my time, for me its fox shit, you cant beat
it!! You are meant to bath a dog when its been int he sea as the salt can
irritate the skin.
Julia

        From: "Debbie Palmer"
        To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Hi I was told at least once a week for Pearl but due to the weather and
not
        having anyone to go with very often she doesn't have that many.

        Debbie and Pearl

07:34:00