[guidedogchat] Re: free run

  • From: pam <pamyoung80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 09:13:40 +0000

hi vince
i like to take callie to quiet places too for a free run. the place i used to
bring her to is all enclosed but it's always really muddy and o ya full of
sticks which she likes to eat and i don't enjoy cleaning up dog sick. i found
another relitively stick free place which is also enclosed. there is a pond
there though which gets really muddy after the rain. the first time we took her
there she jumped in to the pond and needed a bath. so going to wait until the
weather improves before bringing her there again.
pam

Sent from my iPhone