[guidedogchat] Re: free run

  • From: Caitlyn and Maggie <caitlyn.furness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 12:07:24 -0500

Hey Doug,
When I got my first dog from TSE(not my first guide dog, but the first from
there), in 2004, they were still trotting out that letter!
And, like you, I haven’t had any dead dogs yet, and all of mine have done free
runs when I can find safe places to do it.

Practicing obedience both on and off lead is still a biggie, though.  Most
schools over here just don’t do enough of it.
Only my opinion, though.
Cait