[guidedogchat] Re: free run

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:51:50 +0100 (CET)

My usual pattern is three walks a day, a spending walk in the morning, because
Zym won't go in the garden to spend, errands etc in the middle of the day and
usually, if it's not stormy, another one in the evening, which at this time of
year is a night walk, of course. He's pretty restless at the moment, and so I'm
off to the Post Office.

Vince.

Message Received: Feb 05 2014, 09:05 AM
From: "pam"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Cc: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: free run

hi steph
sounds like your dog does ok for exercise anyway. i never do 3 walks a day.
twice is my limit lol. i never do free runs on my either. most of my free areas
r a good bit away so we have to go by car. i try to give her a run in the
garden once a week.
pam

Sent from my iPhone