[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 17:50:44 -0000

Hi Carol, oh your new drama group sounds lovely and very exciting I'm so happy
you enjoyed it so much. How cool you played the lead part today and next week
you will be doing a play and they making a video of it not bad going. OH fame
at last. You have given me an idea now I'm going to ask my mum if she can help
me to find something like that in our area as something like that would be so
different for me and would be good for me I'm sure of it. Your singing group
sounds good too I could hear you singing from hear hahahaha. Just listened to
your voice mail very good. Oh it all sounds such fun I'm so happy you have
found another activity you enjoy so much a lovely start to the new year for you
so let's hope it carries on that way. Oh I knew you would love that article
about braille in the form of a letter yes braille is such a lifeline to those
of us who use it. I also get braille magazines as well as label my CD's and I
also use it to braille greetings cards to my blind friends so they can read the
card themselves. Yes Carol I'm so happy you learnt braille and I remember we
used to send braille letters to each other before we got into email we loved it
didn't we? I learnt braille at the age of 5 so as the sighted kids were
learning to write print I was learning braille so for me it all came natural as
I didn't know any different whereas it must be so hard for anyone who has lost
their sight later in life to learn braille which I think may put them off
learning it but I would advise anyone in that situation to give it a go as it
really opens up another way of communicating and reading. Carol you did so
amazing. Well I enjoyed my chicken dinner and that aero mousse and later will
have something else. I had chocolate cake this afternoon so my medicine in a
big way. Enjoy the soaps as I will. Love Clare xxxx