[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:11:31 -0000

Hi Carol oh I'm so happy you went to your Julie's for tea your home made potato
hash with pastry so yummy just my thing and home made always the best. Well yes
I agree with your about the x factor it was very good as always. Yes it's scary
now it's down to the last 5 I'm dreading the results too. Only 2 weeks to the
final. Yes I think Marcus and Janet will be in the bottom too oh dear not good
but yes I have noticed Janet hasn't been herself lately she hasn't got that
spark and happiness in her voice. Well I think either Amelia or Misha will win.
It would be good if little mix win though as it will be nice for a group to win
as that hasn't happened before. Well you have a lovely busy week there. How
exciting you will do your Christmas shopping tomorrow. Well the big day is only
4 weeks away now can't believe it. Well I have the blind club tomorrow, Tuesday
dance making up for lost time and Wednesday Janet's blind club so a lovely busy
week for me. Enjoy your cottage pie dinner. I will enjoy my snack whatever it
will be and my medicine of course. I'm on the mend now at last so will be ok to
go out tomorrow. Well Carol I hope this subject line comes out ok as I did put
to Carol on the subject for sure this time so it shouldn't say there's no
subject there. Love Clare xxxx