[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:44:14 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy to be chatting with you again on here too and we
connected again. Yes what a bad weekend we have both had for sure we certainly
need a box of chocolates each from our Malcolm to cheer us up hahahaha. We
better talk to him nicely and hope we get our medicine from him hahahaha. Yes I
was so shocked Misha was in the bottom 2 of the x factor that wasn't right at
all but it worked out in the end as she was saved by the judges so Kitty was
out. Oh so happy to have Amelia back. Well Craig and Marcus are both good so
one of them could win or yes it may be Misha but it will be amazing if it's
Amelia. Well glad you enjoyed your tea as I did. I'm having my medicine of
course. Oh I love the articles you sent about making calendars and cards. How
cool you are going to be making more chocolates with the mould oh what an ideal
present that was for you. How cool you will be making chocolates for your
coffee club Christmas party too not bad going. Well have a good day tomorrow
and enjoy coffee club. Keep you posted on Janet's blind club. Love Clare