[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 13:33:15 +0100

Good afternoon Carol, oh yes I love the x factor last night it's so exciting
now it's the live shows but it's going to be a shock result tonight as 4 have
to go out but it's not the public vote this week it's the judges who have to
knock them out so not good for them. That bit is different this year. The
public vote starts next week. Well Carol I thought Amelia and Janet were
amazing. I know for sure that they won't be out tonight. Let's hope not anyway.
Glad you sent in the songs they all sang you do very well keeping up to date
with things. Oh Carol you are so funny when Tennis is on for sure ignoring the
phone etc I don't blame you at all. It shows how you enjoy it so much and we
all need our pleasures in life after all. After all tennis is only once a year
anyway so it makes it extra special for you to enjoy. We also enjoy our TV fix
don't we? Oh we don't like being interrupting when the soaps are on or the x
factor or even Downton Abbey. Oh I love the weekends now as well as weekdays as
we always have something to watch. I also enjoy my music and books. I'm still
on the Danielle Steel book the wedding it's very good. Well that's ridiculous
David Cameron is going to ban shaking hands oh whatever next. What is the world
coming to? Well Carol so happy you had a lovely time at your Julie's as always
your chicken casserole so yummy. Enjoy your cottage pie today. Well I had a
good chill out weekend. Last night for tea it was a buffet of sausages and
burgers and I had my medicine in a big way as had my aero mousse and in the
afternoon had chocolate cake with a good old cuppa as I will have today and
later with the x factor I had some orange matchmakers my mum got me what a
lovely treat as not had them for ages. I will have some of them tonight too. It
was very cold yesterday but it's warmer here today how weird the weather is. I
hope your cold is now better. Have a good day. Love Clare xxxx