[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:09:23 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yes we are so lucky to be getting out so much for sure. Well yes
it will seem a very long time so we will have to make the most of chatting to
each other tomorrow on here for sure. I know we will miss each other but when I
get back we will make up for lost time of course. You will just have to chat on
here for both of us while I'm not here. As if you need encouraging of course
hahahahaha. Yes I know. I'm very cheeky just like you. Oh how cool you sent me
a braille letter to read at auntie Pearl's I will look forward to that and keep
you posted on your braille I'm sure it's still very good. I admit mine's a bit
rusty now I don't use it as much I only use it to label my CD's and of course
still read some braille magazines so it's not as if I'm not using it at all. I
think it's something we never lose. It's like my dancing I never forget my
dances even though have been out of action for a while and anyway I was lucky
this summer I still had some dancing to keep me going now I go to the Sunday
night monthly dance with my mum so that helped a lot. No I haven't had a text
from sister Phyllis yet but she did say she will text me soon so I look forward
to that. Oh Carol just think all those people on here who are able to text me
while I'm away can keep you up to date on how I'm doing can't they? Oh what a
good idea of mine there. I'm sure our sister Phyllis will be in touch with me
by text so will let you know how I'm doing. Well yes let's hope the weather
will be good for the others. The kids are so excited now for sure. Oh yes
that's great news for us about chocolate being good for us hurray hurray just
what we want to hear. Now we can stock up on even more of that medicine as if
we need encouraging of course haha. I will pass on the news to Anna tomorrow
and hope it will make her eat more of it instead of all this healthy stuff all
the time. I bet it won't work though but worth a try. Well Carol keep you
posted on my day with Anna and of course I look forward to hearing about your
day at Samuel's birthday. Yes tomorrow is our last day of chatting on here till
Tuesday oh dear doesn't bear thinking about. Oh yes Carol I love making my own
chocolates too my mum still has those moulds with all Christmas shapes in. She
has an Easter egg one I think but not sure. She's still looking out for some
for you but hasn't had any luck yet shame. Oh dear Carol fancy you messing up
the audio description on your telly not good. Hope you are able to get it fixed
as the audio is a lifeline for us we so lost without it aren't we? Well chat
again tomorrow. Love Clare xxxx