[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:07:33 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you enjoyed coffee club and how cool you won a chocolate
teddybear on bingo so got your medicine in a big way there. Ah poor teddy only
having one ear now you have eaten the other hahahaha. How cool a lady won a
peddle bin. Oh how cool your James is cooking you tea in your halogen cooker ah
he's so good and yes is certainly very clever as he can do so much. He will
certainly make a lovely husband. We are having fish fingers for tea too how
amazing there we go again psychic twins. I will have my usual medicine my aero
mousse, some kitkat nibbles later and this afternoon my chocolate cake with a
cuppa. Well I have heard of most of those programmes you mentioned but most of
them way before my time haha. I used to love name that tune that was ideal for
me. There was also a word game on it was called crosswords I think and there
was another one called brainteaser it was on channel 5 but that's a most recent
one I used to like. Have a good rest of the day. Love Clare xxxx