[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:29:36 -0000

Hi Carol, oh yes you are certainly doing amazing with your new laptop I'm so
proud of you. Yes the keys are smaller and closer together but not too small
and too close they are a reasonable size. I knew you could work a laptop as I
can. That's why I kept telling you to get one and now you know why. I know that
if I can do it then you certainly can. So happy you had a lovely time at your
Julie's your tea so yummy as always. Oh that will be so cool if you get one of
those cookers and get on well with it can't wait to hear your update on that. I
enjoyed my pizza last night and my medicine of course. Oh so happy you are
making Valentine's cards not bad going. Glad Mathew still loves going on his x
box. Now I know what they are as our Elaine and Simon and the kids have one
they so cool. If only they would do something like that for us blind people to
use eh. Well Today is another chill out day. Will have mini rolls this
afternoon. For tea it's a snack like cheese on toast something like that and of
course that aero mousse and later will have something else out my stash but not
sure what yet. The TV is very good for me tonight. At 8 PM is call the midwife.
At 9 PM till 10.30 is a romance drama called birdsong it's very good. It's the
concluding part tonight as was only in 2 parts shame. Both these programmes are
on BBC1 and are audio described so ideal. Call the midwife is the third episode
in the series. Well have a good day. Have a good day tomorrow too. Keep you
posted how the riverside club goes. I'm so happy to be out every Monday now as
well as every Tuesday it's ideal. Love Clare xxxx