[guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:57:27 -0000

Hi Angela, oh that's ok. don't worry. As long as you are ok that's what matters
I'm so relieved to hear that. Thank you for putting my mind at rest there. I
just worry when I haven't heard from a friend for a long time as I either think
there may be something wrong or even worse that I may have upset them but I
always hope not as I never intend to upset anyone I would hate to do that so I
hope that person would always tell me if that's the case as then we can sort
things out easily. Chat again soon. Glad we connected again. Love Clare