[guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 10:31:20 -0000

Hi there Angela,
hope this finds you well.
As promised, I'm writing to let you know how things went at the opticians.
I had to take the form that the dla lot sent, along with proof of identity and
proof that I'm registered blind.
As I can't see, the examination wasn't much. The optician has to do what ever
is asked on the form even though it might be a waste of time.
I had to have a field test, that was a waste of time.
The optician asks you some questions about your eye condition and fills in the
form, they send it in.
I have to wait now and see what happens.
That's basically what happened yesterday.
Take care.
Senn.