[guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:23:32 -0000

Hi angela
that is alright no problems
your special on this list angela and me and clare and others all love you after
all we like to help one and other  give advice and good support to one and
other
thank you
oh that is so lovely to hear angela of all the lovely craft ah that is
brilliant how your doing your craft keep it up angela your doing better them me
in craft actually

ah your mum will love your card can't wait now to hear what she thinks of it
hope monty makes her one too and he puts to Grandma on it ah now that would be
cute
you take great care angela
love Carol x.x.x.x.