[guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:29:21 -0000

Hi Angela, I know that message was for Carol but thought I would send you a
reply anyway. It's so nice you are happy with your life as it is and don't want
to join any blind clubs or anything like that. After all we are all different
and what works for one doesn't always work for another. We all do what we feel
happy with and there's nothing wrong with that. As long as we are happy with
our lives that's what matters. I'm also very happy with my life too and Carol
is certainly very happy with hers. I now don't even care if people try to judge
me. It's not about what they think. I think to myself as long as I'm happy it
doesn't matter a damn what other people think. They can judge all they like as
far as I'm concerned. To be honest there's too many people who are too quick to
judge us without even getting to know us or our situation and it's all wrong. I
get so annoyed at people judging me like that. I know Carol agrees with me on
this and feels the same. These independent blind people think that just because
they are independent they think we should all be like that and don't understand
why those of us who are not. They seem to think that if we are not independent
there's something wrong with us as we don't do what they do so they start
judging us. Oh wow. That's amazing you have already made your Easter cards you
certainly very well organised. Well done there. I had my usual chocolate chill
out Friday. Love Clare