[guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 21:01:17 -0000

Hi Angela and Monty, oh thank you. Yes it is so lovely of Carol for sure. We
will certainly treasure our special friendship forever. We can both relax now
we have got each other's parcels safe and sound cool yea. The post has been
very good to us. How cool you and Jo send each other Christmas boxes too yes
you will certainly have to post it soon to dodge the busy Christmas post. Let's
hope it's as kind to you as it has been to Carol and I. Hope you had a good
day. I chilled out with my medicine of course. Oh yes you will have to get
Monty to help wrap Jo's presents haha. Such fun. Love Clare