[guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 21:03:12 -0000

Hi Angela and Monty, how cool mine and Carol's special friendship is just like
yours and your friend Jo's not bad going. Let's hope one day you will get to
meet that will be so amazing. Oh the soppier the better I say. We don't care
either. That's just what we are like and are proud to be so. I would much
rather be that way than the other way hahahehe. We are also barmy but that just
makes life more interesting so are proud to be that way too. The barmier the
better we say. If people don't like it then that's tough on them. As long as we
are happy then what others think or say won't affect us. How cool you have your
Christmas decorations up. My mum puts ours up around 14 December which is her
birthday. Love Clare xxxx