[guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:59:24 -0000

Hi Angela and Monty, that's such lovely news you are having guinea pigs and a
hamster. Glad you got rid of those dreaded mice ready for the guinea pigs oh
what a nightmare that must have been having mice. That's such lovely news you
are doing so well with your braille learning so happy for you. Keep up the good
work. Glad you getting back into taking photos too. I can imagine Monty enjoyed
the snow. I sent you other messages hope you got them ok. Love Clare