[guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 21:01:28 -0000

Hi Angela and Monty, I'm so happy you like the card I certainly mean every word
of it. Glad you like the other one too. Yes I'm also very happy to have made so
many lovely new friends on here including you. As I said I'm so happy to have
found such a lovely friend in the same boat as me and how amazing we have so
much in common. I really value yours and everyone's friendship and I'm always
happy to help. Let's hope next year will be a good one for us all. Love Clare