[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:03:54 -0000

Hi clare
wow just think this time last night couldn't get on here due to bad time not
getting any emails
nice tonight not hundreds of emails hahahahahahahaha
just perfect
Oh clare,glad you enjoyed the chicken nuggets yummy
ah meghan had nice time too
oh clare wasn't corrie great

Tonight
yes true Frank foster does get murdered in a future episode
scary isn't it?

all we need

I think you will get to Riverside on monday now pretty sure of it

next week is busy for me

Monday stella taking me out for dinner yes you heard right
Tuesday meetins
Wednsday the muppet film with mathew
Thursday drama group
Friday 17th our Julie's 50th birthday get together in pub wow all go what a
fantastic week for me there
cool yea

Crikey out every day
so better enjoy my rest this weekend while I can great

just had two packets of cheesy biscuits yummy and my ripple bar when watching
soaps

yes do hope now muppet film is audio described in manchester
right take care