[gha] Re: The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 13:35:28 +0400

Dear Peter,

Many thanks for your appreciation of the GHA work and your kind invitation to
your wonderful Global Peace Conventions in 2013. We could offer to your
remarkable Foundation the new peace leaders from India, Ghana, Latin America,
Russia, Kazakhstan and other countries.

We have carefully reviewed your website and have found several common peace
directions: education, interfaith harmony and cooperation, culture of
harmonious peace and family. They are very interesting to us, because the GHA
Mission is: ?To bring peace from harmony and to pave a conscious way for
harmonious civilization on scientifically based ?ABC of Harmony? through
harmonious education?, or in short: ?Peace from Harmony"
(www.peacefromharmony.org).

For the GHA the Interfaith Harmony Project is only one of the ways to a global
peace and we would be happy to cooperate with your Foundation in this project
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541), as in others.

During the past 8 years GHA has created 42 peacemaking projects to implement
our mission (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=472). We would like to
offer two of them for your strategic planning (plus the Interfaith project),
based on the global textbook the ABC of Harmony for World Peace ...
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478). It defines global harmonious
education and consciousness as the deepest spiritual foundation for Global
Peace and Sustainable Development. These two projects are:

1.The GHA Petition to the UN for Disarmament within 50 years, for which we need
to collect 1 million signatures by September 21, 2013
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=529). Could you help us collect these
signatures? Could you turn this project into your strategy?

2. The New Global Peace Movement from Harmony for the 21st century
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=532), as now in the world there is no
united peace movement, whereas the threat of a world war is increasing along
with the arms race. Only such projects are able to embody the great imperative
of Martin Luther King Jr.: "We must shift the arms race into a race of peace
and harmony."

The above three projects, we are assured, are worthy of Strategic Planning of
your wonderful Foundation. We look forward to full cooperation between our
related peace organizations.

Best harmony wishes,

Dr. Leo Semashko
GHA President and
Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
Publisher and Editor
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 ? 2020, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
7337 Grandview Ct.
Carpentersville, IL 60110 USA
312-859-8090
cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx