[gha] Re: The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal

  • From: Peter Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 01:25:20 -0500

This is great work! I am in Seattle right now as we just finished up a 5
day strategic planning meeting with International Leaders of *The Global
Peace Foundation.*

We had national leaders from:

   - Asia (Korea, China , Japan, Nepal, India, Mongolia, Indonesia,
   Malaysia and Philippines)
   - Africa (Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa & Zimbabwe)
   - Latin America (Brazil & Paraguay)
   - USA- Many cities
   - Europe (Germany & Britain-Ireland)

One of GPF's 3 main planks is *interfaith cooperation*.

We will be having Global Peace Conventions in 2013 in Mongolia, Nigeria &
Malaysia that you are all welcome to attend.

Peter Hayes
Vice President
Service For Peace
Tel.  502-290-3611