[gha] Re: The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Beatriz Schulthess <beatriz.schulthess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:43:55 +0400

Dear Beatriz,

Thank you for your response.

Re your participation in any list, you can always unsubscribe from it if you do
not want to or can not participate in it. There is no problem, if you write

As for the GHA initiative with UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for
2014-2023 (is it interesting for you and your Coalition?), it is a logical
consequence of the GHA Interfaith Harmony Project
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541). You could participate in it your
article in 2-4 pages.

The philosophy of the project and proposed UN Decade is represented in the GHA
collective book The ABC of Harmony

We invite you to write a review about it, which we will post to the other
reviews here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506.
Is it possible for you? Thank you.

Best harmony wishes,