[gha] Re: The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Saleem Ahmed <ahmedinhawaii@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 13:08:00 +0000

Dear All
I think that this beautiful poem-in which language does God Speak?-is an
introduction of a common knowledge for children discover the mistery where God
reveals itself in our creation mind-soul , a poem that sends a reflection how
to start explaining this ancient language of soul without touching any
religion, where each religion has the reason to exist and "love" is the eternal
premise, without differences.
congratulation to this paceful community of people all over the earth and so
many blessing for their contribution with their example.
My love and admiration in the light of harmony.
from Argentina
Susana Roberts.

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 14:08:48 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: ahmedinhawaii@xxxxxxx; gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: drgopala@xxxxxxxxx; sabrina.sharifah@xxxxxxxxx; preyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bishopstephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
molly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
peacejournalists@xxxxxxxxx; ashfaque_q@xxxxxxxxx; jpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
bswords@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ron.macdonell.sfm@xxxxxxxxx;
jcarten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
interfaith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; lmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
mid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
kmurtha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
chris.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nyaradzai.gumbonzvanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Gerardo.gonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; echappee@xxxxxxxxxx;
abe_mukti@xxxxxxxxx; ana.villanueva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; akurutach@xxxxxxxxx;
uno-nyc@xxxxxxx; beatriz.schulthess@xxxxxxxxx; dperell@xxxxxxx;
Charlesgraves@xxxxxx; wzcf@xxxxxxxx; johntaylor@xxxxxxxxxx; dr.kwaak@xxxxxxxxx;
dr.vaidik@xxxxxxxxx; wskudlarek@xxxxxxxxxx; yourbestpartner99@xxxxxxxxxxx;
kapoor.florence@xxxxxxxxx; dlkomi@xxxxxxxxx; vinnex1@xxxxxxxx;
geniekagawa@xxxxxxxxx; homidgandhi@xxxxxxxxx; lgwpf@xxxxxxxx;
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; janewolfe@xxxxxxx; mussiepeace@xxxxxxxxxxx;
Coevt@xxxxxxx; dinsyamsuddin@xxxxxxxxx; one@xxxxxxxxxxxx; rmclugston@xxxxxxx;
Manjamil47@xxxxxxxx; shamsiali1@xxxxxxx; maytham.alsalman@xxxxxxxxx;
egannon22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jinwol@xxxxxxxxx; yehuda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
april@xxxxxxxx; msa@xxxxxxxxx; c.ritchie@xxxxxxxx; dmichaels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
erik.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; hannah.tbff@xxxxxxxxx; margareta.grape@xxxxxxxxxxx;
mnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mankal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; marcusbray@xxxxxxx;
Setri.Nyomi@xxxxxxx; sehnaqvi@xxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Re: The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for
2014-2024 Proposal

Hi Saleem,

Thank you very much for your support of our initiative with The UN Decade of
Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2023.

We would greatly appreciate your help, for example,
(A) in the spread of GHA Project of Interfaith Harmony
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541) in your All Believers Network,
(B) in participation of your believers in this project with a short article in
2-4 pages (deadline is April 10) together with a brief review (up to 1 page) of
the ABC of Harmony (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478),
(C) in the curriculum of GHA Center (School) of Interfaith Harmonious Education
(CIHE), which we create in the U.S., New York.
(D) We also invite all the members of your network to sign the GHA Petition to
UN about Disarmament in 50 years here:

For closer cooperation, I invite you to send me your review of the ABC of
Harmony, your CV and your photo.

Many thanks for your poem about God, which we will publish and use in the CIHE
curriculum later.

Best harmony wishes,

From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
To: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: drgopala <drgopala@xxxxxxxxx>; sabrina.sharifah
<sabrina.sharifah@xxxxxxxxx>; preyer <preyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; info
<info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; bishopstephen <bishopstephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
molly <molly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; stephen
<stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; peacejournalists
<peacejournalists@xxxxxxxxx>; ashfaque_q <ashfaque_q@xxxxxxxxx>; jpo
<jpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; bswords <bswords@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
ron.macdonell.sfm <ron.macdonell.sfm@xxxxxxxxx>; jcarten
<jcarten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; jpo <jpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; interfaith
<interfaith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; lmo <lmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; mid
<mid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; editor <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; kmurtha
<kmurtha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; info <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; chris.atkinson
<chris.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Nyaradzayi Gumbonzvanda
<nyaradzai.gumbonzvanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Gerardo.gonzalez
<Gerardo.gonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; echappee <echappee@xxxxxxxxxx>;
abe_mukti <abe_mukti@xxxxxxxxx>; Ana Villanueva <ana.villanueva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
akurutach <akurutach@xxxxxxxxx>; uno-nyc <uno-nyc@xxxxxxx>; beatriz.schulthess
<beatriz.schulthess@xxxxxxxxx>; dperell <dperell@xxxxxxx>; Charlesgraves
<Charlesgraves@xxxxxx>; wzcf <wzcf@xxxxxxxx>; johntaylor
<johntaylor@xxxxxxxxxx>; dr.kwaak <dr.kwaak@xxxxxxxxx>; dr.vaidik
<dr.vaidik@xxxxxxxxx>; wskudlarek <wskudlarek@xxxxxxxxxx>; yourbestpartner99
<yourbestpartner99@xxxxxxxxxxx>; kapoor.florence <kapoor.florence@xxxxxxxxx>;
dlkomi <dlkomi@xxxxxxxxx>; vinnex1 <vinnex1@xxxxxxxx>; geniekagawa
<geniekagawa@xxxxxxxxx>; homidgandhi <homidgandhi@xxxxxxxxx>; lgwpf
<lgwpf@xxxxxxxx>; james <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; janewolfe
<janewolfe@xxxxxxx>; mussiepeace <mussiepeace@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Coevt
<Coevt@xxxxxxx>; dinsyamsuddin <dinsyamsuddin@xxxxxxxxx>; one
<one@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; rmclugston <rmclugston@xxxxxxx>; Manjamil47
<Manjamil47@xxxxxxxx>; shamsiali1 <shamsiali1@xxxxxxx>; maytham.alsalman
<maytham.alsalman@xxxxxxxxx>; egannon22 <egannon22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; jinwol
<jinwol@xxxxxxxxx>; yehuda <yehuda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; april
<april@xxxxxxxx>; msa <msa@xxxxxxxxx>; c.ritchie <c.ritchie@xxxxxxxx>;
dmichaels <dmichaels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; erik.larson <erik.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
hannah.tbff <hannah.tbff@xxxxxxxxx>; margareta.grape
<margareta.grape@xxxxxxxxxxx>; mnelson <mnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
mankal <mankal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; marcusbray <marcusbray@xxxxxxx>; Setri.Nyomi
<Setri.Nyomi@xxxxxxx>; sehnaqvi <sehnaqvi@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Mar 1, 2013 7:50 pm
Subject: The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal

Dear GHA members, interfaith friends,

An excellent idea matured within the GHA: the idea UN Decade of Interfaith
Harmonious Education for 2014-2024, which requires a logical and organizational

The first and most important. Implementation of this idea will significantly
enhance the harmonizing social mission of States, the UN members, and religions
and their churches in the life of society through the development of global
harmonious interfaith education. The issue of enhancing the social role of the
state and religion through harmonious education is very important for both of
them in our time of burgeoning social and religious conflicts in the world. The
harmonizing social mission of state and religion is very relevant and for the
population, which faces growing global challenges demanding from them adequate
rather than on a way of global militarization and violent solutions.

Second. The need for global interfaith harmonious education has reached a new
level to meet the challenges of globalization in the 21st century. The existing
system of national, common and elite education does not respond to the global
challenges of our time and fails to prepare the young generations for
non-violent harmonious solutions to any social problems. This is a key flaw of
modern education that can be overcome only in harmonization as in interfaith
perspective, and through harmonization of science and religion.

These two key global motives determine the relevance and necessity of the UN
Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for the years 2014-2024, which will
give a good start and order for the most favorable global trends of spiritual
and educational nature. The common good of this UN Decade is so obvious that it
requires no special logical proofs.

Organizing to complete this idea may proceed from its initiation within the UN
by any organizations involved in the UN one way or another. This can be the
Interfaith Coalition of Partnership with the UN, or the head of any state who
can offer this idea in the UN General Session. Obviously, the most logical
initiator of this idea may be Jordan's King Abdullah II as the initiator of the
World Interfaith Harmony Week in the UN, 2010. In this regard, we propose to
add the GHA offers to Jordan's King in the GHA Project of Interfaith Harmony as
a new, ninth point with the following content:

Initiate in the UN, as a development of initiative 2010, a proposal of the UN
Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024, which will strengthen
a harmonizing mission of state and religion in global society in a non-violent
peacemaking way of qualitative renewal of the education system in the world,
especially in the direction of interfaith harmony instead of militarization.

We offer within three days, until March 5, inclusively, to discuss this
proposal and include it in the GHA Interfaith Harmony Project, in section 9:

We understand that the common benefit of this proposal is so obvious that it
requires no special discussion. There may be a difference only in the
formulations of this proposal. Therefore, in this case, we will take your
silence as a sign of consent and approval of this proposal and welcome all of
its amendments to improve it. Thank you for supporting this proposal.

Best harmony wishes,

Dr. Leo Semashko, GHA President
Dr. Bruce Cook, GHA-USA President