[gha] Re: The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal

  • From: chintamani yogi <mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 22:33:04 -0800 (PST)

Dear friends,
Namaste from Nepal.
Very glad to hear many good news and views from the circle of GHA. Well
friends, we also have been practicing Interfaith Harrmonious Education for many
decades in Nepal. We have tried best to educate our students and awaken the
educators through the VALUES BASED EDUCATION (truth, love, peace, selfless
service and non violence). i feel happy to say that our instituions also can
become role models for Interfaith Harmonios Education. Thereofre, now at the
moment i have been invited to share the VBE in Australia too. So friends, happy
to share more with you all in future if oyu have any particular interest...
Thank you sooo much.
CM Yogi