[gha] Re: The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 16:38:47 +0400

Dear Norm,

Still in 2011 year, at the ABC of Harmony preparation, we found with you a
general formula relationship of harmony and justice: they are inseparable,
justice requires harmony, harmony is impossible without justice. This is
expressed in your wonderful article in the ABC of Harmony for World Peace ...
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478, pp. 100-102).

Why just private property (the property - for each) is not established in
society for many decades, as Harold Moulton (1935), Louis Kelso and Mortimer
Adler (1958) start to write about it? Why it was not possible to Ronald Reagan?
Because in a society the social harmony was not, therefore, there was no social
need to harmonize private property through its just distribution among all
everyone to be the owner.

Why was not and there are still social harmony? Because society, including
science, religion, them leaders, governments, together with the presidents and
the United Nations are totally ignorant in social harmony as the best (optimal
and efficient) universal condition, mode and order of the most favored for all
parts and units (groups, nations, businesses, families and people) of society
as a whole, without exception. In nature and society, there is nothing better
(optimal, supportive, effective, etc.) and anything with greater potential for
the development of each and any part of the whole, than harmony, which is the
first condition of life and survival of any system.

All other values ​​and benefits: life, peace, love, justice, freedom,
brotherhood, happiness, etc. are aspects, manifestations, consequences and
necessary part of harmony. This, scientific and philosophical understanding of
holistic harmony was first expressed in the global textbook – The ABC of
Harmony created by the GHA 76 co-authors from 26 countries in 2012. So when we
speak "harmony", we mean "justice, peace, love, brotherhood, freedom,
happiness" and all the other values ​​and the common goods of mankind.

In the ABC of Harmony (pp. 13-46, etc.) the fundamental elements of harmony and
human values ​​are analyzed in four dimensions:
1. Universal – Integral/Holistic.
2. Necessary - Sufficient.
3. Internally - Externally
4. Coherent - Discoherent.

The conclusion from this analysis is one: only harmony simultaneously possesses
the qualities of universality, integrity (holism), necessary, sufficiency,
internally, externally and coherence. All other values: life, peace, love,
justice, freedom, brotherhood, happiness, well-being, prosperity, tolerance,
culture, science, religion, democracy, market, etc. (as well as the fundamental
elements of harmony) are universal, but not integral/holistic; necessary but
not sufficient; or internally, or externally and discoherent both internally
and externally. Their coherence comes together with harmony and coherence
measure is determined by the degree of harmony. This is the scientific
conclusion of social harmony philosophy, presented in the first approximation
in the ABC of Harmony. (We find it in various forms at many other authors in
history). Of course, this is the eternal philosophical question that will
produce the eternal philosophical debates that GHA has periodically, along with
virtually every new project of global harmony. We do not intend to abandon this
spiritual (interfaith and philosophical) and intellectual (scientific and
sociological) tradition in the GHA, what write Bruce, Ernesto, Laj and others.

The ABC of Harmony for the first time in history opened a harmonious education
way as overcoming a total ignorance of humanity in harmony. It opened a new era
in human history - the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment, which was proclaimed by
the GHA on February 11, 2012 in Delhi at the International Seminar of Teachers
in IASE University (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=511). Therefore, the
UN Decade as the GHA initiative of Interfaith Harmonious Education is a logical
distribution of this Age on the believers around the world. They are the most
spiritual people who are able to understand and to take the ABC of Harmony
through harmonious potential of each religion most other. They can also most
other to understand and accept the idea of economic/social justice: everybody
is the owner.

You could use for this goal the GHA project of Interfaith Harmony and write in
it your article, about such title: “Economic Justice as Interfaith and
Multy-religious Harmony.” Or: “Interfaith Harmony and Social Justice.” And so
on. In this article, you could use the rich historical wisdom, the quotes of
which you kindly have shared with us. If you want, we could write this article
together. We will be to update the GHA Interfaith project in April and will be
happy to add it to your (or joint) article on this subject.

This article will be of great importance, since it touches, as rightly said
Bruce, GHA strategy, which includes not only the harmonious education but
economic justice, and many other areas and directions submitted in the GHA 42
projects. Our Interfaith project is second after the ABC of Harmony global
textbook, on which learn and overcome the total ignorance in harmony above all
the authors, we all are, without exception. We can teach others, just learning
ourselves. Harmonious Education – it is a universal prerequisite for the
establishment of social harmony, economic justice, political harmony, complete
disarmament, global peace, overcoming poverty and all other global and local
social pathologies.

Without a harmonious education on scientific basis of the ABC of Harmony and
similar global textbooks can not exist economic justice and global peace, no
culture of peace, neither disarmament, nor interfaith harmony, and so on one
thing of social harmony and harmonious civilization. Therefore, the famous
American philosopher Dr. Glenn Martin by right appreciated the ABC of Harmony
as "Our new planetary paradigm, the fundamental revolution in science and
paradigm shift in human consciousness" (p. 296). We must examine ourselves this
paradigm, including economic justice and interfaith harmony, to teach others.
Do you agree with it?