[gha] Re: The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal

  • From: "Charles Mercieca" <mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Laj Utreja" <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:47:05 -0600

March 4, 2013

Dear Laj:

       The brief words you used summarize the sources of all deadly problems we
have roaming our planet. Please expand the ideas you presented into an article
of approximately 2 to 3 pages and we will then circulated it in many countries
across every continent. Keep up the good work. Looking forward.

Charles Mercieca