[gha] The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal

  • From: Tholana Ashok Chakravarthy <tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 23:22:18 -0800 (PST)

Dear Members / supportive members of GHA
The harmonious and peace-filled concept and idea is extremely beneficial and
useful for promoting Universal Welfare and Universal Brotherhood.  Thisperhaps
will leave a lasting impression and impact on all the peace-loving citizens of
the wrold

Poetically Yours

Dr. T. Ashok Chakravarthy, D.Lit.,
International Poet – Review Writer