[geocentrism] Re: Psalm 19/ Christ 2nd Return

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:27:09 +1000

well gee phil...for you to say it is just my opinion, ..well... is realy just
your opinon right?!.......

Exactly Allen..  That is my whole point.  If just one or some "can wrest to
their own destruction" (thats Hellfire) , then only God can make the call as
what he means and what is doctrine. The people of apostolic times needed the
Apostles, the chosen of Christ to explain it to them. What different today..
Now God does not come down to many, if any individuals, else there would be no
disputes.

He gave us the Apostles to make all the calls, and they meet in councils. Even
in scripture this is shown. To them was given the Holy ghost..  And even here
not always individuals. Judas is a case in point, and the other fallen clerics
over time.  That they passed on this power by the laying of hands also
scriptual..  It is they in council together who have the gaurantee of the Holy
Spirit, given very strict conditions to explain Scriptual doctrine.. Not me,
not you, not any self proclaimed self appointed preacher of the word..  This
same type of council long after Jesus ascended, collected, and cannonised, the
Books of the Bible which you accept was gauranteed by the Holy spirit because
in council they had the Spirit . Nothings changed, except the rebellion has
made all the people  self apointed agents of the Holy Ghost.

Now before you get all het up, having said that, Scripture is by no means a
forbidden read or discussion point for the ordinary man, so long as he keeps in
mind the words of the Ethiopian. This calls for Humility. I am not game to say
I am smarter than that Ethiopian. Which in these modern times most people do.

But as regards so many things, Geocentrism for example, or even evolution, its
relativly an open discussion. I'm cautious here, because for a Catholic this
has controversial reasons for being disputed. Dogma, like the Ten commandments,
for example cannot be changed..

I believe likewise for the reasons I have enumerated many times, that
geocentrism and evolution is dogma for ever. I do not have to find the science
to back that up.. They have to find the science to prove the opposite, and
there is one certain scientific fact, they cannot do that up till now.  They
are still wallowing in the dreamtime of quantum fiction.

Now I thought I had covered it, but you keep bringing it back. The return of
Jesus Christ.  There is so many scriptual references that can mean spiritual
figures of Christ.. perhaps meaning His mystical body the Church.. Just as
likewise we can point to many antichrists...  But there is only one antichrist
the man of sin who will come before the end of the world..  And there is only
one real important return of Christ/

The most obvious real return of Jesus in person refers to the final judgement,
when he destroys the world, and Judges the living and the dead...  NOW  , You
might take this literally living people, and the dead raised....  But another,
takes the spiritual meaning that He will judge all the dead ressurrected, both
"Living"  saved, and "dead" eternally damned in the fires of hell.

          From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 4:35 PM

          are the scriptures understandable and or coherent or not?! Allen...
No they are not understandable and coherent.. Scripture is a complete lesson
and must be taken in its entirety. Its not a buffet where you pick and chose. .
 If you cannot accept or comprehend a part, then you must fail to comprehend
the whole.

          Now Allen unless you did not read it, Protestantants of the Sola
Scriptura variety  tend to go blind when confronted with certain passages of
scripture, It quite clearly say it is not.... understandable..  I repeat it
again,

          in which are certain things hard to be understood, which the
unlearned and unstable wrest...

          and another confirmation that people need an Apostle ordained by
Christ , also where people tend to go blind,

          30 And Philip running thither, heard him reading the prophet Isaias.
And he said: Thinkest thou that thou understandest what thou readest? 31 Who
said: And how can I, unless some man shew me? And he desired Philip that he
would come up and sit with him.
          Now this was no common phillip like me, This man had the complete and
whole revelation direct from Christ Himself . And None of His writings are in
Scripture..  Which detracts nothing at all.  He was the founding father of most
of the churches of the East...     See ya.. Allen.

          Little phil.

                    From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 2:32 PM

                          I understand Phil,
                          What your saying is fine except if it is true then
you should have no problem demonstrating from scripture the error ..but my
point is you cannot. Therefore, either the scripture is logically incoherent
and un-discernable or  it is logical and discernable but your position is not
Consistent with the text. You see the choice is not between me and
interpretation & or “my view” it is really about the scripture and your/ the
futurist view! Mine is demonstrated at least thus far consistent with the text
and the futurist...is........I'm waiting for it....?  Allen

                          According to your opinion Allen..But there is an old
saying that the insane person thinks he is sane and all the rest are mad.

                          Hence Scripture has warned us all here about wasting
our time the way we are, and maybe of even leading someone astray?  .  Philip.

                          13 But we look for new heavens and a new earth
according to his promises, in which justice dwelleth.
                          14 Wherefore, dearly beloved, waiting for these
things, be diligent that you may be found before him unspotted and blameless in
peace. 15 And account the longsuffering of our Lord, salvation: as also our
most dear brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, hath written to you:
                          16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of
these things; in which are certain things hard to be understood, which the
unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their
own destruction.
                          17 You therefore, brethren, knowing these things
before, take heed, lest being led aside by the error of the unwise, you fall
from your own steadfastness.
                          Peter