[geocentrism] Re: Psalm 19/ Christ 2nd Return

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:10:17 -0700 (PDT)

Pete: "Other translations say "the great Apostacy comes first", so, my question
is, in the 20 odd years between 52 ad and 74 ad, did a falling away occur?, was
the man of sin revealed, the son of perdition, showing himself that he is God?
Sounds like a pretty important event there, too important to have been lost to
history"

Allen:  "The falling away"is a very importaint event!,However, i want you to
think and use scripture.  Before I answer this completly,  Just what exactly do
you think is going to fall away?......The church?! The bride of Christ?!, The
Heavenly City?!  The new Jeruselem?!  the land of God?! Where in God destroyed
the sinners thereof out of?!
what according to scripture is going "to be revealed"; "destroyed"; and "fall
away"..who was in the land and temple of God ..........ummmmm..hint: it is "the
mystery of Iniquity"  .....I wonder what that is.......what say you?
2 Thessalonians 2:1.  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord
Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2.  That ye be not soon
shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter
as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3.  Let no man deceive you by
any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,
and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4.  Who opposeth and
exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that
he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5.
Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6.
And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7.  For
the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let,
until he be taken out of the way. 8.  And then shall that Wicked be revealed,
whom the Lord shall
 consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of
his coming: 9.  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all
power and signs and lying wonders, 10.  And with all deceivableness of
unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the
truth, that they might be saved. 11.  And for this cause God shall send them
strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12.  That they all might be
damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Hebrews 12:22.  But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the
living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of
angels, 23.  To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are
written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men
made perfect, 24.  And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the
blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 25.  See
that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him
that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him
that speaketh from heaven: 26.  Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he
hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also
heaven. 27.  And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those
things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which
cannot be shaken may remain. 28.  Wherefore
 we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we
may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: 29.  For our God is a
consuming fire.

--- On Fri, 8/22/08, allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Psalm 19/ Christ 2nd Return
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 6:48 AM

Peter,

I'm not saying nor did i ever imply that Christ was already there?!..Revealtion
was written march 1 AD 69 + 45 Days...I have already covered this...This fact
can be prven from the text itself

The Apostles knew that Christ would come soon Because they belived Christ when
he said that generation and some of you would not taste death utill then....
Romans 16:20.  And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.

revelation 2:12.  And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These
things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
 13.  I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is:
Revelation 1:1.  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to
shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass;