[geocentrism] Re: Psalm 19/ Christ 2nd Return

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:06:53 +0100

Thanks for this Allen, yes, please do send me the missing file.
This will all take some reading and studying, are you able to condense your
views?
Are you saying Christs Presence started in 70Ad and that the 1000 years ended
in 1070 AD therefore?

When did all this happen :- 7 Now as soon as the thousand years have been
ended, Satan will be let loose out of his prison, 8 and he will go out to
mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Ma?gog, to
gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the
sea. 9 And they advanced over the breadth of the earth and encircled the camp
of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and
devoured them. 10 And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the
lake of fire and sulphur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet
[already were.

I have to go to work so cannot look up the scripture where it says at the end
of the 1000 years when death has been brought to nothing, Jesus hands the
restored Creation back to his Father.
Now, when I look around me in the world, I do not see a world free of sin and
death, now ruled by God.
In fact when you say
If christ did not Come when he said He would in that generation in their life
time ...then there is no hope of anything!
I would say the opposite, that what has Jesus 1000 reign achieved when we see
the world today?
A future coming will also bring a future hope that Jesus will put things right.

Pete