[geocentrism] Re: Psalm 19/ Christ 2nd Return

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 07:34:49 -0700 (PDT)

Phil, please demontrate something other then how you and others "feel"...we all
"feel"....  Dont think the false doctrine of futurisim is ok by appealing to
"people think" even if it is most people think...ge most people are going to
hell too and they think they are alright.......maybe that thats the problem
"people feel" too much and don't let the scritpure talk enough.....I'm going to
continue to demonstrate the postion from scripture and put down every jargument
that exaltes itself against the knowledge of God...futurisim is not knowledge
from God it is knowldge of how "people feel"! Untill you can come up with
something more then other "people feel"....Then if you are wrong..you have no
one to blame but your self becasue your objections are not logical nor are they
scriptureal they are nothing more then well other "people feel" ......!?..who
cares..
"then only God can make the call as what he means and what is doctrine"
....demonstrate a logical argument from scripture or change your postions
or keep appealiing to the fact that other people have different ideas, do thing
and convence Christ you loved his appearinig even though you denied it existed,
even after it was shown to you beause ...who knows...maybe Jesus will "feel"
your delimea?!  Phlil your objections have no bases in logic or scripture
...... even a blind cow sonner or latter finds a acer of green grass...
"He gave us the Apostles to make all the calls, and they meet in councils"The
people of apostolic times needed the Apostles, the chosen of Christ to explain
it to them. What different today
NO phil. The Apostles were only the first to teach it.  They specificaly stated
the goseple had been preached to the whole world  and then they even told you
not to think beyond what was written!..if you need others to interpret for the
Apostles then who is going to interpret for the interpreters? if the
interpreters do not need interpritaions becuase they have the authority then
why do the Apostles need modern day interpreters they had the authority too and
specificaly told you not to think beyond what was written....2 There is no
apostilic sucession (handded down authority), like the gifts and prohecy it
would all come to a end...specifcialy when that which was perfect had
come...Hint: It was called the "consumation" and it took place in the lifetime
of that generation..!? Councils are irrelevant they have no authority, for that
mater they have no real purpose after Christ came.........there was only one
infaliable Councile you read about it
 in Acts...........the were a various hodgpodges of herisy and truth ...but the
truth had already been delivered once for the whole world it could not be
changed and only the Apostles could do that there are no more apostles they and
their authority were only here untill Christ return...The Apostle John was
alive in AD 69 we know for sure....... After Christ Came what was the purpose
of the counciles excpet in the minds of men?!

 It is not physical v spiritual both are interelated both are literal and both
are identified?!

From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 4:35 PM

are the scriptures understandable and or coherent or not?! Allen...  No they
are not understandable and coherent.. Scripture is a complete lesson and must
be taken in its entirety. Its not a buffet where you pick and chose. .  If you
cannot accept or comprehend a part, then you must fail to comprehend the whole.

Now Allen unless you did not read it, Protestantants of the Sola Scriptura
variety  tend to go blind when confronted with certain passages of scripture,
It quite clearly say it is not.... understandable..  I repeat it again,

in which are certain things hard to be understood, which the unlearned and
unstable wrest...

and another confirmation that people need an Apostle ordained by Christ , also
where people tend to go blind,

30 And Philip running thither, heard him reading the prophet Isaias. And he
said: Thinkest thou that thou understandest what thou readest? 31 Who said: And
how can I, unless some man shew me? And he desired Philip that he would come up
and sit with him.
Now this was no common phillip like me, This man had the complete and whole
revelation direct from Christ Himself . And None of His writings are in
Scripture..  Which detracts nothing at all.  He was the founding father of most
of the churches of the East...     See ya.. Allen.

Little phil.

From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 2:32 PM

I understand Phil,
What your saying is fine except if it is true then you should have no problem
demonstrating from scripture the error ..but my point is you cannot. Therefore,
either the scripture is logically incoherent and un-discernable or  it is
logical and discernable but your position is not Consistent with the text. You
see the choice is not between me and interpretation & or “my view” it is really
about the scripture and your/ the futurist view! Mine is demonstrated at least
thus far consistent with the text and the futurist...is........I'm waiting for
it....?  Allen

According to your opinion Allen..But there is an old saying that the insane
person thinks he is sane and all the rest are mad.

Hence Scripture has warned us all here about wasting our time the way we are,
and maybe of even leading someone astray?  .  Philip.

13 But we look for new heavens and a new earth according to his promises, in
which justice dwelleth.
14 Wherefore, dearly beloved, waiting for these things, be diligent that you
may be found before him unspotted and blameless in peace. 15 And account the
longsuffering of our Lord, salvation: as also our most dear brother Paul,
according to the wisdom given him, hath written to you:
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are
certain things hard to be understood, which the unlearned and unstable wrest,
as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction.
17 You therefore, brethren, knowing these things before, take heed, lest being
led aside by the error of the unwise, you fall from your own steadfastness.
Peter