[geocentrism] Re: Psalm 19/ Christ 2nd Return

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:35:56 +1000

are the scriptures understandable and or coherent or not?! Allen...  No they
are not understandable and coherent.. Scripture is a complete lesson and must
be taken in its entirety. Its not a buffet where you pick and chose. .  If you
cannot accept or comprehend a part, then you must fail to comprehend the whole.

Now Allen unless you did not read it, Protestantants of the Sola Scriptura
variety  tend to go blind when confronted with certain passages of scripture,
It quite clearly say it is not.... understandable..  I repeat it again,

in which are certain things hard to be understood, which the unlearned and
unstable wrest...

and another confirmation that people need an Apostle ordained by Christ , also
where people tend to go blind,

30 And Philip running thither, heard him reading the prophet Isaias. And he
said: Thinkest thou that thou understandest what thou readest? 31 Who said: And
how can I, unless some man shew me? And he desired Philip that he would come up
and sit with him.

Now this was no common phillip like me, This man had the complete and whole
revelation direct from Christ Himself . And None of His writings are in
Scripture..  Which detracts nothing at all.  He was the founding father of most
of the churches of the East...     See ya.. Allen.

Little phil.

          From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 2:32 PM

                I understand Phil,
                What your saying is fine except if it is true then you should
have no problem demonstrating from scripture the error ..but my point is you
cannot. Therefore, either the scripture is logically incoherent and
un-discernable or  it is logical and discernable but your position is not
Consistent with the text. You see the choice is not between me and
interpretation & or “my view” it is really about the scripture and your/ the
futurist view! Mine is demonstrated at least thus far consistent with the text
and the futurist...is........I'm waiting for it....?  Allen

                According to your opinion Allen..But there is an old saying
that the insane person thinks he is sane and all the rest are mad.

                Hence Scripture has warned us all here about wasting our time
the way we are, and maybe of even leading someone astray?  .  Philip.

                13 But we look for new heavens and a new earth according to his
promises, in which justice dwelleth.
                14 Wherefore, dearly beloved, waiting for these things, be
diligent that you may be found before him unspotted and blameless in peace. 15
And account the longsuffering of our Lord, salvation: as also our most dear
brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, hath written to you:
                16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these
things; in which are certain things hard to be understood, which the unlearned
and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own
destruction.
                17 You therefore, brethren, knowing these things before, take
heed, lest being led aside by the error of the unwise, you fall from your own
steadfastness.
                Peter