[geocentrism] Re: Psalm 19/ Christ 2nd Return

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:18:05 +0100

Just for starters, I thought I would compare you reasonings that Jesus presence
and 1000 year reign occurred during the time of the 7 congregations and whilst
Satan was in the abbyss.

Rev 2

10 Do not be afraid of the things you are about to suffer. Look! The Devil will
keep on throwing some of YOU into prison that YOU may be fully put to the test,

Looks to me like the Devil is still active here.

12 “And to the angel of the congregation in Per´ga·mum write: These are the
things that he says who has the sharp, long two-edged sword, 13 ‘I know where
you are dwelling, that is, where the throne of Satan is; and yet you keep on
holding fast my name, and you did not deny your faith in me even in the days of
An´ti·pas, my witness, the faithful one, who was killed by YOUR side, where
Satan is dwelling.

Looks to me like it says Satan is dwelling in Per'ga-mum rather than the 1000
abbyss wrapped in chains.

24 “‘However, I say to the rest of YOU who are in Thy·a·ti´ra, all those who do
not have this teaching, the very ones who did not get to know the “deep things
of Satan,” as they say: I am not putting upon YOU any other burden. 25 Just the
same, hold fast what YOU have until I come. 26 And to him that conquers and
observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations,

Now here, Jesus is saying, "untill I come", but you are saying that Jesus was
allready there?

Another point, a reply to the Thessalonicans who had been hearing rumours that
the 2nd presence had allready began, written about 52 ad, Paul said " 2:1 Now
we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our
gathering together unto him,
      2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by
spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at
hand.
      2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come,
except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the
son of perdition;
      2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or
that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing
himself that he is God."

      Other translations say "the great Apostacy comes first", so, my question
is, in the 20 odd years between 52 ad and 74 ad, did a falling away occur?, was
the man of sin revealed, the son of perdition, showing himself that he is God?
      Sounds like a pretty important event there, too important to have been
lost to history.

      Pete Charlton