[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:33:22 +1000

Hooray!  another piece of intellectual property release from the GWW, for us
poorer class intellectual peasants.. thanks Robert. er I dont suppose you could
give us just a we bit more about this NASA experiment and that lack of
aberration in the return signal..
I realy do not see why aberration comes into it.  If it takes 2 seconds to get
here, then the antennaes even at ordinary radio beam  will find an offset in
space of quite some distance relatively, given the velocity a the equator.

Now I need to get some perspective, and perhaps all may need it.

1.    A radio signal takes 2 seconds to do the distance luna to earth.

2.    A 2 millisecond pulse after it leaves the moon antenna, having no mass or
inertia will travel in a straight line independently of any further movement of
the moon or its g forces.

3.    It will also travel in a straight line, no curves for the fructuous,
independent of the movements of the earth . or any gravitional forces thereof.
( no einstein please)

4.    If the pulse was sent during that time when luna was 90 degrees inside
the alleged earths orbit around the sun, then the receiving antennae on earth
will be moving forward around the sun at 2.978473 x 104 m/s

I dunno about anyone else but it seems to me that the pulze is going to miss
the antenna by more than 60 kilometers.    Miss is arbitary .. I mean miss the
peak amplitude..  One is comparing signal strengths on the curve between in
focus and off focus..

Philip.

side issues of a technical nature.. Keep in mind that the moon is not where it
is seen by about 2.5 seconds.  the receiving antenna should be set to look at
that spot where the moon (transmitter) really is, not where it appears to be..
and  It must be left at that setting for more the duration of the pulse travel
time.  the signals need to be well up in the higher than radar range, to obtain
narrow beam and resolution accuracy. Of course a laser would be the best if the
aim could be set to such accuracy, but the longer waves make it easier, and
well we have 60k m to play with