[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:37:20 -0700 (PDT)

Suppose there existed a heliocentrist somewhere in the World.
  Then he comes up to me and says, "The Earth orbits on an axis
  every 24 hours, and the Earth rotates around the sun every 365 days."

  So, I'm looking for the correct usage of the words
  Rotate, Revolve, Orbit in relation to describing
  1. a spinning object
  2. an object in a circular path

  Bernie

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Bernie B
  2. How about Orbital Revolution and Axial Rotation?
  If you explain what you mean by this, I'll attempt to answer.

  Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on
all webmail accounts. Find out more.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.