[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:39:16 -0800

-----Original Message-----

From:
robert.bennett@xxxxxxx
Sent:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:55:00 -0400

Americans? Moon?  Wait a minute - do we have any proof that they exist?

GWW accepts the NASA conspiracy of laser lunar ranging  and points out – on P. 826,7 – that the lack of aberration in the return signal, as reported by MS,  shows that stellar aberration – a key proof of HC – does not apply to the Moon.  The echo signal returns on the same path, as though the Earth were still in space. This conflict is explained by the usual shouts of silence from the MS demagogues.

Too bad this disproof of HC is part of a huge fraud perpetrated by NASA – it would have served well as a counter-argument to HC & MS.

Robert B

:-)   Hmmm, maybe I've shot myself in the foot, eh?!

Neville.

Free 3D Earth Screensaver - Watch the Earth right on your desktop!