[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:55:00 -0400

Americans? Moon?  Wait a minute - do we have any proof that they exist? :-)

GWW accepts the NASA conspiracy of laser lunar ranging  and points out - on
P. 826,7 - that the lack of aberration in the return signal, as reported by
MS,  shows that stellar aberration - a key proof of HC - does not apply to
the Moon.  The echo signal returns on the same path, as though the Earth
were still in space. This conflict is explained by the usual shouts of
silence from the MS demagogues.

Too bad this disproof of HC is part of a huge fraud perpetrated by NASA - it
would have served well as a counter-argument to HC & MS.

Robert B

.By the way, if the Americans had landed on the Moon, and if they had
deposited a laser reflector, and if we could hit it with 100% of a laser
beam, then we could prove whether the universe was acentric or
geostationary, based upon similar reasoning that you are exercising above.