[geocentrism] strange math

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:38:37 +1000

Does this make since for a non math person....was there a prime numbers
problem?
could he have found a pattern?  Phil.

for professionals and mathematicians coming to this page regarding the
"Calculate Primes" book (and for the general public also) ... this new work
actually redefines the way we look at numbers themselves ... once you see the
solution to the prime number problem ... you will realize that the lack of
understanding has in part been due to the fundamental way we look at numbers
... the book not only solves the age old mystery of the prime numbers ... but
it redefines how we look at numbers ... remember how difficult it was to do
certain mathematical operations with the old Roman Numeral system of counting
??? well the way we use the base 10 (or other base) number systems was in fact
a hindrance to understanding the true nature of numbers themselves ... the book
with 3 hour DVD lecture will show you how we should be looking at numbers ...
it is a far more natural way to view numbers and this opens the door for more
solutions to many higher mathematical operations ... also for professionals ...
there is a rigorous 7 part proof of the solution of the patterns to the prime
numbers that is available upon request to select professionals (see the email
address on the calculateprimes.com web page ... see link below) ... jim mccanney