[geocentrism] Re: Darwin

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:40:37 -0700 (PDT)

Who created your fish emblem, or did it put
  itself together?

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Dear All,
  I just went to our local village shop to buy some milk and I saw a woman get
out of a car with a fish emblem on the back. I thought 'a Christian' but on
further inspection it was a with the word 'Darwin' inside it and it had two
little legs. I went up to the lady and said that I noticed she was an
evolutionists. She looked at me quizzically and I mentioned the Darwin badge on
her car. She said that yes she was and I told her that I was a creationist. I
then went and paid for my milk and kicked myself that I didn't offer to
exchange information with her or say something witty like, "Your Darwin fish
hasn't got any legs to stand on".

  Would anyone like to offer a more witty or response that they might have made
in a similar circumstance?

  Jack Lewis
www.classiccarartist.co.uk

photos & more.