[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

I just think Dr. Neville T. Jones'  position is stronger than Paul Deema's
position and that -- not only do I have the right to say so -- this is the path
to increased knowledge.  :~ )

  Bernie

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Neville J
  OK -- let's start again -- me in black!!!
  Regarding Global Warming. I did not lambast it. What I said (and this is from
memory) was that all the evidence I had (short of seeing it) was that I was
inclined to believe that it was unreliable and I gave reasons why I believed
this to be so. Having now seen it (and a discussion panel assessment) I think
the producer was -- in a previous life -- a snake oil salesman, and I do not
shrink from my previous position.
  I have no problem with that, if you are genuine. In the British tradition,
our laws are based on an adversarial tradition. It is entirely reasonable to
carry this into other arenas including whether or not the Earth moves. You make
a public statement, I question it, you counter. So long as I limit my attacks
to items which I assess as being unsupportable, and I supply a counter argument
with supporting evidence, I can't see that I have done anything which requires
apology. There is no enmity in my position -- I just think my position is
stronger than yours and that -- not only do I have the right to say so -- this
is the path to increased knowledge. Surely this latter should be the guiding
light for all of us?
  '...never said that the chopper would touch down at the other side of
America...' No, that's true -- you didn't. But you did choose to support the
helicopter example (which did mention four hours and trans-USA) while ignoring
the example which I drew from your assertions. Deflection?
  Regarding Apollo and laser retro-reflectors. We've been this route previously
and my views are on record. I am however intrigued by your assertion that these
artifacts -- should they exist -- could be used to resolve the helio/geo
debate. Further, I am curious, not to mention -- it would seem -- ignorant.
Would you explain how this might be resolved? I've given it several seconds
consideration |[:-) but no solution suggests itself.

  Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on
all webmail accounts. Find out more.