[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:20:16 -0800

Bernie,

Here's a variation to wile away many a happy hour.

Take Paul for a ride in your car. Driving along at a modest 30 mph, open the sunroof of your car and get Paul to throw a ball vertically upwards through the sunroof. Whilst waiting for him to catch the ball you can have great fun discussing CO2 emissions, the Federal Reserve scam, why a ball with a magnitude of velocity of over 200 mph comes straight back down again whereas when that same ball has a magnitude of velocity of a little over 30 mph it disappears into oblivion, playing I Spy, etc.